Disruptive Innovation in Cement and Regenerative Fertilizer
Our collective innovation has already resulted in over 14 organic-appropriate products, along with significant IP development, exclusivity agreements, and the granting of numerous patents.
Activated Barn Fresh
Sold over USD $18 Million
- Patented until 2033
- OMRI Listed
- Immediate ammonia reduction
- Improves living conditions for livestock and makes poultry houses healthier for workers
- Creates soil amender with organic inputs.
Patent Pending Technology
Our Groundbreaking Ground Glass Pozzolan
Overview of Proprietary Tech:
- Easily integrated into existing cement production facilities
- Captures and sequesters CO2 from cement kiln stack gases
- Further reduces emissions when used as partial replacement for cement
- Diverts post-consumer glass from landfills
- Global adaptability with abundant availability of glass in all major cities
How It Works:
- Enhanced performance of post-consumer glass as an SCM by removing a portion of the sodium in soda-lime glass
- CO2 reacts with removed sodium to form sodium carbonate (permanent carbon sequestration)
- Sodium carbonate is removed, leaving PozGlass 100G
OMRI Listed Products
Organic Materials Review Institute
The OMRI Listed® seal assures the suitability of products for certified organic production, handling, and processing under the following conditions:
For certified organic farmers, the product must be included in the operator’s approved organic system (farm) plan.
Product use must be in accordance with any restrictions described in the OMRI Products List©, the OMRI Canada Products List© or the OMRI Mexico Products List© under the product’s category.