We're a Clean Technology Company Poised for Significant Potential Growth
Progressive Planet Solutions is publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the ticker ‘PLAN’. The stock price for today and historical share prices are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended for trading purposes.
Progressive Planet Solutions (TSXV: PLAN); (OTC: ASHXF) is tapping into the power of ancient volcanos and material science to become a dominant and disruptive technology provider of eco-friendly solutions for agriculture, construction and industrial operations
OUR GROWTH PILLARS
CHEMICAL FERTILIZER REPLACEMENT
VERTICALLY INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING
5 REASONS TO INVEST
• Massive global demand for low carbon cement and agricultural solutions.
• Urgency driven by carbon pricing, climate regulations, government incentives, and emerging shortages.
• Scalable innovations developed for addressing critical problems.
• IP protected by mix of patents, patents pending, trademarks, and trade secrets.
• Global licensing strategy of key innovations for long-term revenues without capital costs.
• Strategic acquisition strategy
• Ability to increase capacity of existing manufacturing operations eight-fold.
• In 10,000+ retail locations today – ready market access across North America for launching new products.
• Experienced team produces and ships >2 million packaged products annually.
• Major partnerships with LafargeHolcim (world’s largest cement company) and key agricultural players in the Canadian Prairies are driving commercial introduction as early as 2023.
KAMLOOPS, BRITISH COLUMBIA – September 25, 2023 – Progressive Planet (TSXV: PLAN) (OTCQB: ASHXF) (“Progressive Planet”,
KAMLOOPS, BRITISH COLUMBIA – September 1, 2023 – Progressive Planet (TSXV: PLAN) (OTCQB: ASHXF) (“Progressive Planet”,
Continues selling byproduct as fertilizer ingredient with 192-tonne reorder KAMLOOPS, BRITISH COLUMBIA –
We are led by a Strong, Experienced Management Team
Progressive Planet has a strong management team with a proven track record of success.
The company’s management team has a thorough understanding of each of its core industries and they are well-positioned to lead the company to success.